Our team of highly experienced management consultants is available to provide you with the direction and solutions you need to ensure the successful planning, development, implementation and completion of your project. Representing a range of industries and disciplines, we regularly work in multi-disciplinary teams for private, public and non-government sector clients.
QMIS has a network of associates who are able to integrate into your organisation, at any level. Our associates offer a broad range of skills, experience and qualifications in the following areas:
- Management consulting and business improvement
- Strategic development reviews, performance goals and measurement, management reporting systems and business planning
- Auditing and system development
- Project management
- Stakeholder analysis, stakeholder engagement, developing strategies for proceeding with projects and ‘outrage’ management
- Business communication and issues management
- Public relations and journalism
- Environmental management, specifically on major road projects
- Town planning at local and state levels
We are happy to provide more information about our associates and our services pertinent to your specific needs.
Our Directors are:
Jenny Parker – an environmental scientist who has worked on a variety of large projects across many industries with government, consultancies and the private sector. She has a BA in Geography, a Masters of Environmental Science and a Masters of Public and International Law. Jenny is also a qualified Lead Auditor and has a Certificate in Carbon Accounting. With a strong background in sustainable practices she draws on extensive experience with large projects and in liaising with government authorities, community groups and corporations.
Tony Brereton – has extensive experience in the construction and engineering sectors including telecommunications, transport and logistics, IT and facilities management sectors. He is a project manager with systems development and implementation experience. Tony is known for his customer focus and ability to achieve practical outcomes and solutions on time and within budget. He has a Masters of Environmental and Business Management, a Graduate Diploma in OH&S, a Certificate in Carbon Accounting and was the first RABQSA qualified MSCB Lead Auditor in Australia for Quality, Safety & Environmental Management Systems.